Mark A. Quebedeaux,
Senior Design Engineer, Owner
Mark possesses over 20 years of professional experience in Mechanical Engineering. He opened Quebedeaux Engineering Services in 2005 and specializes in designing HVAC systems, plumbing systems, and fire ventilation systems for commercial, industrial, and offshore projects.
Louisiana Tech University, 1994
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Jeffrey M. Johnson,
Jeff has over 40 years of experience in Drafting and Design:
- 6 years design and drafting of HVAC components and equipment for a duct fabrication company
- 4 years Structural Steel design and detailing
- 1 year Civil drafting
- 4 years design and CAD drafting of electronics, audio/video, security/access control systems
- 10 years design and CAD drafting of industrial and commercial electrical power distribution,
- lighting and control systems
- 15 years design and CAD drafting of industrial and commercial HVAC and Plumbing systems
Over 13 years of experience in Drafting and Design
- 6 years of design and drafting of process piping
- 2 years of design and drafting of instrumentation and controls systems
- 4 years of design and drafting of commercial HVAC and plumbing systems
- 4 years of design and drafting of industrial equipment
Proficient in Revit MEP, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Land Desktop, SRI/ARC-GIS, Inventor, SolidWorks, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Piranesi, Office 365
30 years of administrative experience in the engineering field.
25 years of experience in office management and accounting.
Professional Engineer Licenses
in the following states:
Affiliations and Memberships:
- Louisiana Engineering Society
- ASHRAE – American Society of Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- NFPA – National Fire Protection Association
- ASPE – American Society of Plumbing Engineers
“I recently had the pleasure of working with Quebedeaux Engineering Services, who were an important part of our project team responsible for detailed design and engineering of a new living quarters building on a floating facility in the Gulf of Mexico. Mark and his staff were very professional and responsive during all phases of the project. Quebedeaux Engineering brought plenty of experience and technical expertise to our project team and helped our project become a success.”
- David Vidal, P.E., PMP
Lead Facilities Engineer
EDG Consulting Engineers
“Mark and his group at Quebedeaux Engineering have been engineering the mechanical and plumbing portions of our projects for many years. They are very professional, responsive, cost effective, and all of their work has more than met the expectations of the clients. I recommend Mark and his group for any of your mechanical and/or plumbing engineering needs.”
- Marc Berard P.E.
Berard, Habetz and Associates, Inc
“I have worked with Mark for 16 years and have never had a bad experience. When he opened his own engineering service Noland and Wong was happy to have another engineering option but more importantly we had a “Go To” option.
Mark and his staff always address every job uniquely and the result is a design that takes into account all facets of the building and its envelope. His contract documents are thorough and succinct making bids tight and job site questions few. Our clients have never had any complaints with the mechanical systems that QES has designed. I am sure that in itself is the greatest testament to QES’s quality and integrity.”
- Tim Amedee
Noland & Wong